Monday, August 19, 2013

Updated Fall Information

Class times are still the same as the other post, but the way to register for the classes has been altered and should fit most people's needs I hope.

On Wednesday August 21, you will be able to register for Fall CrossFit.  Registering for the class will be available at the Fieldhouse Desk, as well as online on the Campus Recreation website. (http://www.usu.edu/camprec/htm/funfitforever/)

Here is the Important Information:
When registering for CrossFit, you will be given the option to register for Monday and Wednesday at a certain time for $37.50 and then the option to register for Tuesday and Thursday at a certain time for $37.50.  The fee will still total $75.00, but you will have to run two transactions.  Fridays are going to be an open time, which means anyone who as paid for CrossFit can attend any of the times (7:00 a.m, 8:00 a.m., 5:15 p.m., and 6:15 p.m.) with no class limit on those days.

Example
I register for Monday and Wednesday for the 5:15 p.m. class and then register for 8:00 a.m. class because that works with my schedule and then I show up on Friday whenever I feel like working out.

Hopefully this clears up some worrying minds.  If it does not feel free to e-mail me at dillon.edelen@aggiemail.usu.edu

2 comments:

  1. Where online can you register? I couldn't find anything when I looked today.

    ReplyDelete